Eager to serve, these small but mighty lean-to modern sheds may be the boost you need.
Features of the Modern Lean To Shed
- Single Sloping Roof
- Black Hardware
- Sizes from 6×6 to 14×32
- Extra-Wide 43″ Door
In-Stock Lean To Sheds For Sale
8×16 Lean To Shed$5,890.00
The Modern Shed
The Lean-To design is as space-efficient as you’ll find in the realm of small modern sheds. Every square inch of this outdoor storage shed is available for storage, with just enough tilt in the roof to provide the slopped roof necessary for the longevity of the structure. Great for placing alongside a larger building, or just sitting alone against a fence, this unassuming small shed is the seat of great expectations. There are many ways you can turn your lean to modern shed into anything (Check the links below):
- How To Convert a Shed into a Tiny Cabin
- How to Convert Your Shed Into a Guest Bedroom
- How To Convert a Shed into an Office
- How to Convert a Shed into a Potting Shed
- How to Turn a Shed into a Gym?
- How to Convert a Shed Into a Soundproof Studio
If you’re like a lot of Americans, you own a bike, but only dust it off twice a year during the spring and fall when the beautiful weather urges you to hit the trails. Whether you use your bike daily or yearly, finding the right storage space is an essential part of caring for your bike and managing your space.
📚 Check out our blog post about “How to Improve Your Life with a Bike Shed” to learn more.
🎁 Bonus: You can also use this style as portable dog kennels at your backyard!
Features of All Our Storage Buildings
- Full 2×4″ Construction
- 16″ O.C. Stud Spacing, Double Top Plates
- Sturdy 4×4″ Pressure-Treated Runners
- All Plywood Interior: Solid 3/4″ Flooring, 7/16″ Roof Sheeting
- 15/32″ Roseburg Duratemp Textured Plywood Siding
- Full 2×4″ Trusses
- 30-Year Architectural Shingles (Other Roofing Options Available)
- Screened Gable Vents
- Hand-Crafted 43″ Wide Door
- Soffit And Fascia Trim
- Primed And Caulked
- Pre-Built Ready To Use!
Common Upgrades for the Lean-To Shed
- 5′ or 6′ Double Door
- 18×23″ Windows
- Insulated Doors and Windows
- Metal Roof
- Custom Paint
Lean-To Shed Prices
|Lean-To Shed Size||Assembled Lean-To Shed Price||Mini Lean-To Kit Price|
Design your shed online, get a free quote, then let us build and deliver your shed.
Rent to own your shed instead of renting a storage unit across the town and save money.
If you need someone to prepare the site for you, we may be able to help with that as well.
We build our sheds same as a contractor builds a house. Add-ons that fit your needs!
See What Others Have Said About Our Mini Sheds
Questions and Answers
How do I prepare my site prior to the delivery of the building?
You will need a level spot for the building. If you place your building on cement, asphalt, or gravel you do not need any cement blocks placed under the runners. If you are placing your building over grass or dirt, you may choose to use either cement blocks to place under the runners or prepare a bed of gravel. For more information visit our site preparation page.
Do you offer your Lean-To shed in a kit form?
Yes, most of our modern shed buildings are available in a kit form, precut with directions for assembly. For more information see shed kits.
The following is included with every kit:
- All flooring material (floor runners, floor joists, sheeting) – cut to size.
- All wall framing material (top/bottom plates, pre-cut wall studs, etc.)
- Wood Siding
- Pre-built trusses
- All roofing material (pre-cut sheeting, felt, drip edge, shingles, etc.)
- Pre-built custom door and any necessary hardware
- All auxiliary trim, gable vents, hardware, etc.
- All caulking, roof tar, nails, screws, etc.
NOTE: Only the Wood Siding comes with Pre-Cut exterior siding.