If you’re like many of our customers, you need more than just a storage shed. You need a structure that’s built to meet your exact needs and desires. Fortunately, you’re in good company with Countryside. For over 20 years, we’ve built and delivered custom sheds, garages and shed kits all throughout Northeast Oregon and Southeast Washington.
Options for your own Custom Shed or Garage
Customize your building with add-ons that fit your needs! Countryside Sheds can add windows, doors, ramps, roof extensions, and a host of other customization options to your shed. If you don’t see a feature you’re looking for in this list, please give is us a call.
Gable End Roof Extensions
For a unique custom look and extra rain runoff protection, we can extend the roof line at each gable end of your shed or garage. For even more protection and special looks, we can extend the overall overhang of your roof, up to 11” (including eaves).
A door doesn’t just change the look and feel of a shed. The right door can make the difference between getting your equipment in and out successfully. Here are the doors available as options on our sheds:
Looking for a really unique combination? We can switch-out door styles between our different shed lines. If needed, we’ll even frame in an opening to fit a door that you provide.
Windows and Skylights
Let the sun shine in your shed or garage with these shed windows.
- Attractive Aluminum Windows With Decorative Grids (standard)
- 18” X 23” Single-Hung Aluminum Window
- 24” X 27” Single-Hung Aluminum Window
- Double-Pane Vinyl Windows by Cascade Windows (made in Oregon!)
- 24” X 24” Double-Pane Vinyl Window
- 36” X 24” Double-Pane Vinyl Window
- 36” X 36” Double-Pane Vinyl Window
- Round Windows
- Skylights And More
The siding your choose for your custom shed or garage makes a huge difference in how your structure looks. We ship most of our buildings unpainted, but are can make that shed any color you’d like—we’ll even match the color of your house.
Porches, Decks, and Railing
For a really comfortable and classy look and feel, you can add a porch to your building, with or without a railing.
- Full or Half Porches
- Gable End or Eave Side
- Available In Rustic, Redwood, Or Paint-Grade Material
- Insulated Floors
- Reinforced Flooring
- Additional Floor Runners
- Pressure-Treated Flooring
- No Floor (ideal for cement slabs or pump houses)
Make the shed of your dreams with extra bling or just a few unique features.
- Inside corner framing (recommended if you are sheeting the inside)
- 16” on-center stud spacing (includes 2nd top plates)
- Flat bottom cords on trusses (great if you are going to finish the inside ceiling)
- Custom-Sized Building to Fit In a Limited Area
- Match Siding or Design to Existing Building
- Available Without A Floor (ideal for cement slabs)
We know that each individual is different, and so is every property. We desire to create solutions which fit perfectly for each of our customers, and because of this, we have several different construction and delivery options available.